- 3/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon Holy Smoke Smoked Sea Salt
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup (packed) cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 1 cup (packed) parsley leaves with tender stems
- 1/2 cup (packed) mint leaves
2. Purée toasted seeds, garlic, Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, paprika, Holy Smoke Smoked Sea Salt, and red pepper flakes in a blender until spices are ground and mixture is very smooth.
3. Add cilantro, parsley, and mint; process until well combined but slightly textured.
4. Chermoula can be made 3 days ahead; chill in an airtight container.
Chermoula is a Moroccan vibrant herb sauce and marinade that is fantastic on almost any meat or seafood.