- 8 oz Fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Holy Smoke Smoked Wildflower Honey
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil
- Holy Smoke Smoked Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Blend strawberries, Holy Smoke Smoked Wildflower Honey, apple cider vinegar, and Dijon mustard in a blender. Slowly add Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil until smooth and emulsified. Season with Holy Smoke Smoked Sea Salt and Black Pepper to your liking. I love this dressing on a bed of arugula, roasted baby beets, goat cheese and candied pecans. You can get all of these ingredients at the farmers market here in Charleston, including the pecans from Molly and Me.